Travelers is pleased to partner with the American Bar Association's Commission on Disability Rights to promote our 1L Summer Claim Legal, Corporate Legal, and Special Liability Group Legal Internship Program.
The goal of the 1L Summer Legal Internship Program is to hire and develop high potential candidates by providing meaningful experiences with, and exposure to, seasoned attorneys. Summer legal interns have the opportunity to conduct legal research, draft briefs and motions, and observe proceedings in various courts.
The internship begins on June 4, 2019 and runs through August 2019 with flexibility on the intern’s end date. Interns in this program are paid $25 per hour, with an intended 40-hour work week.
The internship positions are located in Hartford, Connecticut. Interns are responsible for their own housing and transportation while participating in the program.
• Must be entering second year of law school in the fall of 2019
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong academic credentials, legal research, and analytical skills
• Prior leadership experience
• Prior business-related experience or interest
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Be enrolled at an ABA-accredited law school
• Be (or become) a member of the American Bar Association
How to Apply
Please visit our website at www.travelers.com/Careers and if interested apply to one or both of the position IDs below for consideration:
o 17979BR – Legal Intern - Corporate
o 17980BR – Legal Intern – Claim
Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis.
Contact Amy Allbright, Director at email@example.com; (T) 202-662-1575; (F) 202-442-3439.