On October 10th the ABA celebrated Ombuds Day at events in sunny DC, blustery Chicago, and snowy Boulder.
In addition to the three ABA events, there were numerous events world-wide and social media was a flurry of posts, videos, graphics and more. View the 2019 Ombuds Day Proclamations in the 2019 Ombuds Day Toolkit.
- 10 states: Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Iowa, Maryland, New Mexico, North Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Washington
- 4 cities: Aurora, Boulder, Denver, Des Moines
- 1 county: King County, WA
- 1 public school district: Frederick County Public Schools
- 1 college: Grinnell College
- 1 federal agency: Department of Energy
ABA Section of Dispute Resolution Ombuds Day Events
Contact your 2019 Ombuds Day Task Force Liaison. Liaisons also want to hear about your events and proclamations!
- Coalition of Federal Ombudsman Liaison: Ken Skodacek at email@example.com
- Corporate Organization Ombudsman Roundtable Liaison: Elizabeth Lopez at Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Ombudsman Association Liaison: Katie Swanson at email@example.com
- United States Ombudsman Association Liaison: Amy Calderwood at Amy.Calderwood@kingcounty.gov
- All others: Liz Hill at Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org