February 15, 2019
San Diego, CA
This program is designed to help you develop practical skills in legal bargaining. To ensure an interactive experience, the Institute is limited to 50 attendees. You will participate in hands-on roleplaying and receive individual feedback from a faculty of leading attorneys, trainers, and academics.
As a participant you will:
- Spend a full day working to improve your legal bargaining skills
- Participate in negotiations yourself, where you will analyze the results and see video of skilled bargainers dealing with the same problem
- Explore the psychological forces that often distort decisions of opponents, clients—and perhaps yourself
- Understand the ethical rules that govern negotiation by lawyers
- Survey your personal bargaining style
- Practice dealing with “tough” bargaining tactics
- Learn how to approach what may be the most difficult negotiation – with your own client
Who should attend?
- Lawyers who want to improve their legal bargaining skills
- Attorneys who handle transactional or litigation matters
- Clients who must deal with legal negotiations
- Professionals who want to receive feedback about their bargaining style
- Lawyers interested in learning more about a skill they use every day
This program is delivered by some of the country’s leading law and negotiation trainers.