An Interactive Two-Day Course of Instruction
16th Annual Advanced Mediation and Advocacy Skills Institute
October 25-26, 2018
This two-day interactive institute features rare opportunities to learn from some of the leading mediators and advocates in North America. Each plenary session panel features an expert mediator, in-house counsel, and a skilled outside attorney, discussing each phase of the mediation process. Small group discussions led by experts in the field follow the plenary session panels. The opportunity for mediators and advocates to interact in small facilitated groups provides a unique environment to enhance your skill, knowledge and understanding of the mediation process.
- Learn from leading advocates and mediators
- Discuss effective skills and techniques to obtain
- better outcomes for your clients
- Actively engage in discussions with presenters
- Gain new practice development skills
Who Should Attend?
- In-House Counsel and Other Corporate Users of Mediation