May 16-17, 2019
Pepper Hamilton, LLP
The ABA Section of Dispute Resolution will hold the ABA’ s 12th Annual Arbitration Institute on May 16-17 in Philadelphia, PA.
A two-day advanced program in arbitration for litigators and neutrals, this program is unique in that it features discussions between both leading arbitrators and advocates in each session.
Who Should Attend?
- Litigators wanting to better utilize arbitration
- Experienced arbitrators seeking better understanding of recent developments and trends in arbitration
- In-house counsel interested in learning the nuts and bolts of arbitration
- Those planning a career move to arbitration
- How I Built My Arbitration Practice: Insights from Experienced Practitioners
- Concurrent Sessions on Employment, Healthcare, Securities, International Arbitration
- Arguing Arbitration at the Supreme Court
- And more...