April 22-25, 2020
Sheraton New Orleans
New Orleans, LA
The 2020 Annual Spring Conference will be held on April 22-25, 2020 at the Sheraton New Orleans in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Whether you are new to dispute resolution practice or have been practicing for decades, the 2020 ABA Section of Dispute Resolution Spring Conference has something for you.
The Conference will begin on April 22nd with the convening of the Symposium on ADR in the Courts and run through April 25th featuring over 70 concurrent CLE and non-programs, multiple dedicated networking opportunities and will culminate in the Legal Educators' Colloquium on Saturday, April 25th.
We encourage you to consider any level of sponsorship that you, your organization, and/or your friends would be interested in for the 22nd Annual ABA Section of Dispute Resolution Spring Conference.
Thank you to our Sponsors!
- Miles Mediation & Arbitration
- The Center for Negotiation and Dispute Resolution - UC Hastings College of the Law
- Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Caruso School of Law, Pepperdine University
- ADR Notable
- National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals
- UNLV, William S. Boyd School of Law, Saltman Center for Conflict Resolution
- Harrie Samaras
- Patricia A. Nolan
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Quinnipiac Law Center on Dispute Resolution
- R. Wayne Thorpe
Legal Educators' Colloquium Breakfast
Frank Sander Award Breakfast
Friends of the Conference
- Ava Abramowitz
- Elizabeth Hill
- International Ombudsman Association
- Joan Stearns Johnsen
- Kennesaw State University-School of Conflict Management
- Myra C. Selby
- Susan Guthrie, Learn to Mediate Online