Monday, December 16, 2019
1:00 PM ET
Product Code: LT1912UIC
You must attend the entire webinar including the Q&A, and click on all participation verification pop-up notifications to receive CLE credit. Partial credit is not available for the live program or recording.
Before the Program
Access the Live Webinar
- Enter the unique PIN found in your confirmation email, including all preceding (0) zeros
- Your PIN is your ABA member/customer ID (example)
- Click “Join"
- Check the volume level on your computer or device
- If you have trouble logging into the webinar, please call (877) 297-2901
- Use the Watch the Recording link (see below) if the live program has ended
Optional Telephone Connection
- You must log into the webinar to participate but have the option of listening to the program audio by telephone if you are experiencing problems with sound quality instead of the audio on your computer or mobile device
- For telephone audio, please log into the webinar via the link above and find your personalized dial in information below the webinar slide player.
- If the phone disconnects during the live program, redial the number above as soon as possible to rejoin and continue listening
How to Obtain CLE certificates
- To receive CLE credit, you must be logged into the webinar for the entire program
- Remain on the webinar after the program’s conclusion to complete the program evaluation and access the Attendance Confirmation and Request for Credit
- During the program, please click on all participation verification alerts to indicate you are actively viewing the program. The ABA cannot issue CLE certificates unless you verify attendance by clicking the verification alerts.
- Your participation will be verified and your certificate will be automatically generated and emailed to you shortly after submitting the form
- If you are unable to complete the Attendance Confirmation and Request for Credit immediately after the program, you’ll receive an email with a link to access the evaluation and form a few hours after the program.
- On-demand credit may be available in your jurisdiction for watching the recording link below. At the end of the video, a link to begin the certificate request process will appear, if you do not fast forward and click on the participation alerts.
- Visit our MCLE resources to learn more about how ABA programs address mandatory CLE requirements by state
After the Program
- Report technical issues with the webinar and/or getting your CLE certificate(s)
- Submit any additional content-related questions to the program faculty
- Questions will be sent to the program faculty within 24 hours after they have been submitted
Watch the Program Recording
- Watch the recording if you have missed the live webinar or wish to watch the program again
- The recording will be available approximately 2 days after the live event and will be accessible to attendees from this page for 1 year from the event date
- Viewing or listening to the recording will not earn live CLE credit (if applicable)