- "State Assessments of the Death Penalty: Effective Tools for Reform and for Capital Defenders" by Project Director Misty C. Thomas, the Champion, January 2017
- White Paper on Severe Mental Illness and the Death Penalty, December 2016
- State Assessments
- “The State of the Modern Death Penalty in America: Key Findings of State Death Penalty Assessments 2006-2013”, November 2013
- ABA Protocols on the Administration of Capital Punishment (2010 edition)
- State Death Penalty Assessment Key Findings Report and Compliance Chart, October 2007
- ABA Protocols on the Administration of Capital Punishment (2001 edition)
The Death Penalty Due Process Review Project serves as the American Bar Association’s voice and resource on death penalty moratorium-related issues.