The past two years have exposed the pervasive nature of sexual harassment and violence in virtually every type of workplace, despite the fact that federal and state anti-discrimination laws have been on the books for over 50 years. The program examines innovative legal strategies to address intersectional discrimination and harassment, including within the legal profession.
Please note: only those who attended the program in-person are eligible to receive CLE credit.
- J Bernard Alexander III (Moderator), Partner | Alexander Krakow + Glick
- Sandra R. McCandless, Partner | Dentons
- Chai R. Feldblum, Partner and Director of Workplace Culture Consulting | Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Emily Martin, Vice President For Education and Workplace Justice | National Women's Law Center
- Lisa J. Banks, Partner | Katz. Marshall & Banks LLP