The webinar discusses the two most recent Supreme Court decisions on gerrymandering, Gill v. Whitford and Benisek v. Lamone, the impact of Justice Kennedy’s retirement on challenges to gerrymandering, and where community and political activism challenging gerrymandering goes from here.
- Lin Y. Chan, Co-Chair, Fair and Impartial Courts Committee
- Kathay Feng, Director of California Common Cause
- Richard Hasen, University of California at Irvine
- James M. Perez, Co-Chair, Fair and Impartial Courts Committee
Co-Sponsor: ABA Section of Civil Rights and Social Justice Fair and Impartial Courts Committee
Login to view the webinar recording. Not a member of the Section of Civil Rights and Social Justice? Join the Section today!
CRSJ provides free webinars and resources for legal professionals and advocates nationwide and relies on generous donor support and volunteer service. Your charitable gift ensures that we continue to address the deepening crises in our collective pursuit of advancing law and justice. Thank you!
Give Generously – Donate Today
Premium Content For:
- Civil Rights and Social Justice Section