Who would have predicted the coronavirus crisis and its impact on businesses—health and safety, financial, employment and so much more. These problems are exacerbated for small business owners, especially immigrant business owners. Many employers are now considering options that they did not envision thinking about for many years, if at all. The panel features insight from 5 legal experts in the areas of: Labor Issues, Workers’ Compensation, Real Estate/Finance Issues, and Immigration. The panelists discussed various options that can be considered now as well as how they might incorporate them into preparing a crisis management plan.
- Gina Caruso, Broker Associate, The Lord Companies, L.L.C.
- Stephen Hoffman, Attorney, Law Office of Stephen L. Hoffman L.L.C.
- Keith Lord, President, Manager & Managing Partner, The Lord Companies, L.L.C.
- Michael W. Massiatte, Of Counsel, DLA Piper
- Neil Weinrib, Founder & Managing Director, Neil A. Weinrib & Associates
- Caroline Shoenberger, Chief Executive Officer, Shoenberger Public Interest Law Foundation
Joint Sponsor: ABA Commission on Hispanic Legal Rights & Responsibilities
Login to view the webinar recording. Not a member of the Section of Civil Rights and Social Justice? Join the Section today!
CRSJ provides free webinars and resources for legal professionals and advocates nationwide and relies on generous donor support and volunteer service. Your charitable gift ensures that we continue to address the deepening crises in our collective pursuit of advancing law and justice. Thank you!