Advance Your Career!
Be an Expert: Follow Developments in Criminal Law
Differentiate Yourself: Lead, Publish, Speak
Have you ever wanted to make a difference in the legal community? Have you dreamed about changing policy and legal practices with well-renowned attorneys, politicians, and leading stakeholders within the criminal justice field? You can do that today, by joining the ABA Criminal Justice Section!
What is the ABA Criminal Justice Section?
The ABA Criminal Justice Section is the most active and diverse criminal justice organization in the country. Membership in the Section can help you stay abreast of emerging practice issues and provides a unique opportunity for you to interact with players in all parts of the criminal justice field.
Why Do Law Students Join the ABA Criminal Justice Section?
Our Section not only provides the opportunity to network with over 16,000 members, including prosecutors, defenders, law enforcement, criminal investigators, judiciary officials, fellow law students, and other criminal justice professionals, but our members also enjoy the following benefits and more:
- Discounts on practice-related publications
- Priority invitations and discounts to CLE programs
- Online Subscription to Criminal Justice Magazine and Criminal Justice Section Newsletter
- Opportunity to join the Section's substantive committees
- Summaries of Supreme Court Criminal Law Cases