A new decade is upon us! As we enter 2020, we realize that we don’t do business like we used to. Hindsight shows us how the practices of design, construction, and law have changed in the last ten years. While these changes have advantages, they also present a whole host of new risks we need to manage for ourselves and our clients.
Join us in sunny Tucson, AZ for an in-depth discussion of the risks in this new era. With engaging discussion among industry leaders and insights from legal experts, the Forum’s 2020 Midwinter Meeting offers unique perspectives on the challenges facing construction professionals now and those likely to be faced in the future.
- Advice from experienced lawyers and industry leaders in cyber-security and technology on the role of expanding technology in construction and design, and resultant changes in risk assess-ment and management
- Tech Show by our Forum Exhibitors!
- Futurist Simon J. Anderson on design/construction in the next 10 years
- ABA President Judy Perry Martinez on the 19th Amendment and ABA initiatives
- ENR’s 2019 Award of Excellence recipient Vicki O’Leary on the enormous steps she and her trade have taken to combat work-place harassment and promote inclusion
- The Hon. Christopher Staring from the Arizona Court of Appeals on ethics
- PLUS: Tours of Bio-sphere 2, dedicated to the research and understanding of global scientific issues, and learn Native his-tory at the Presidio San Agustin del Tucson Museum
Please join us at the luxurious Tucson El Conquistador, a Hilton Resort and desert oasis, surrounded by the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains. See you in Tucson! Register at www.ambar.org/MWM20.