October 10, 2018


Note: Maine has no state-level indigent defense office. County judges or the court clerk’s office can assign private attorneys to represent indigent criminal defendants.

United States Office for Victims of Crime
Directory of Crime Victim Services (searchable by location, victimization, service needed, and/or agency type): http://ovc.ncjrs.gov/findvictimservices/

National Legal Aid & Defender Association Maine Resources

Maine Federal and Community Public Defender Directory