- Brett Jones v. Mississippi, In the Supreme Court of The United States, June 12, 2020
- Aliza Cover v. Idaho Board of Correction Idaho Department of Correction, Jeffrey Ray, In the Supreme Court of The State of Idaho, February 28, 2020
- Timothy Wayne Kemp V. Dexter Payne, Director, Arkansas Department of Corrections, In the Supreme Court of the United States, February 27, 2020
- Department of Homeland Security v. Vijayakumar Thuraissigiam, In the Supreme Court of The United States, January 22, 2020
- Louis Taylor v. County of Pima; City of Tucson, In the Supreme Court of the United States, January 13, 2020
ABA Amicus Procedures
The Standing Committee on Amicus Curiae Briefs is charged with reviewing all applications for amicus briefs proposed to be filed in the name of the Association, with determining whether proposed briefs meet Association standards and with making recommendations to the Board of Governors on whether a proposed brief should be approved for filing.