- Daves V. Dallas, In The United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, April 7, 2021.
- Chad F. Wolf, Acting Secretary Of Homeland Security, Et Al., V. Innovation Law Lab, Et Al., In The Supreme Court Of The United States, January 21, 2021
- Arizona V. Barr, In The United States Court Of Appeals For The District Of Columbia Circuit, August 20, 2020
- Sharonell Fulton, Et Al., Petitioners V. City Of Philadelphia, Et Al., In The Supreme Court Of The United States, August 20, 2020
- Brett Jones v. Mississippi, In the Supreme Court of The United States, June 12, 2020
- Aliza Cover v. Idaho Board of Correction Idaho Department of Correction, Jeffrey Ray, In the Supreme Court of The State of Idaho, February 28, 2020
ABA Amicus Procedures
The Standing Committee on Amicus Curiae Briefs is charged with reviewing all applications for amicus briefs proposed to be filed in the name of the Association, with determining whether proposed briefs meet Association standards and with making recommendations to the Board of Governors on whether a proposed brief should be approved for filing.