Want more information? These links will help you further understand credit cards and make the right decision about which one is best for you.
- Federal Reserve Board - Choosing a Credit Card - http://www.federalreserve.gov/pubs/shop/default.htm
- Federal Trade Commission - Choosing and Using Credit Cards - http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/credit/cre05.shtm
- Federal Trade Commission advice on how to avoid credit card fraud - http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/credit/cre07.shtm
- Federal Trade Commission advice on what to do when you've been billed for products you didn't receive - http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/credit/cre28.shtm
- Federal Trade Commission advice on what to do if your credit cards are lost or stolen - http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/credit/cre04.shtm
- The Federal Reserve Board conducts a survey of credit cards every six months. This website is a great place to compare the important terms of different credit cards - http://www.federalreserve.gov/pubs/shop/survey.htm
- Another place to compare credit cards and learn more - http://www.creditcards.com/
- Helpful financial literacy site focused on using credit wisely - http://www.citi.com/us/cards/cm/student/index.htm
- The credit card portion of a financial literacy guide published by bankrate.com. The other portions of the guide will be helpful too - http://www.bankrate.com/brm/news/Financial_Literacy/Feb07_credit-card_main_a1.asp?s=2&caret=7
Don't forget to visit the other sections of Safe Borrowing to learn about other types of credit.
These links are not affliated with the ABA or this site. By clicking on these links, you acknowledge that you are leaving the safeborrowing.com site. The listing of these links is in no way an endorsement by the ABA of any content, product or service of those sites. You acknowledge that determining the accuracy or suitability of any content, product or service is entirely your responsibility.