Dear Cyberspace Colleagues:
I want to thank all the speakers who developed and presented programs for the Cyberspace Law Institute this year—and to subcommittee chairs for coordinating working sessions. We had a well-attended program in St. Petersburg, Florida at the Stetson University College of Law, to which we owe a big thank you for hosting us. Please see below for more information about the program and accessing materials. Thank you too to those who took time out of their busy schedules to participate. We especially welcome the first-time attendees and encourage you to become active with our committee. There are many opportunities to learn and to collaborate with other committee members, to publish articles or book chapters, and to showcase your expertise. We look forward to your participation.
Spring Meeting in Vancouver, BC is just around the corner—a bit earlier this year. If you have not yet signed up, please register now. Cyberspace Law is sponsoring five programs on:
- Guiding Clients Through CFIUS Review in the Wake of the Foreign Investment Risk Review Modernization Act of 2018
- Critical Cybersecurity Compliance Issues for Canadian and US Companies Operating Cross-Border
- The Law of Artificial Intelligence and Smart Machines
- Medical AI: Legal Issues of Robotics in Healthcare
- Government Regulation of Blockchain: What, How, and Why (Bother)?
We also will have a full day of committee and subcommittee meetings. And don’t forget our Thursday evening dinner, for which registration will open soon.
Cheryl Dancey Balough