Communications and Technology Subcommittee
Dear Subcommittee Leaders:
We hope you all have been using and enjoying the new Business and Corporate Litigation Committee website and the new ABA Connect website. For those of you have not seen them yet, the Business and Corporate Litigation Committee site is where you go to join a new subcommittee, view recent Newsletters, or find other important Materials and Resources. The website is: https://www.americanbar.org/groups/business_law/committees/bcl/
The ABA Connect website has a forum to post messages to other BCLC members, a place for photos, and a library area for each subcommittee. Here are some suggestions for your libraries:
- Add links to articles from Business Law Today or The Business Lawyer relevant to your Subcommittee, even if not produced by your Subcommittee;
- If you would like to add links to other articles, please get permission from the original publisher.
- For those of you attending the annual meeting in D.C., make sure you take a few pictures from any meetings or presentations your subcommittee has;
- Don’t forget to provide captions for smaller group photos identifying names and roles in the committee or subcommittee.
- Add links to program audio or materials from meetings or presentations; and
- Add some narrative on what your Subcommittee is doing or what your Subcommittee focuses on.
It is easy to post things on ABA Connect, but if you are not comfortable doing it yourself you can send text, links, or pictures to Graham Hunt (email@example.com) or Laura Readinger (firstname.lastname@example.org), and we will make sure they get posted.