11/6/17 12:10 PM CT l Author: Leslie Archer
Join a panel of seasoned bankruptcy practitioners and a bankruptcy judge from one of the most active bankruptcy courts in the United States to hear a lively discussion of recent developments in consumer bankruptcy cases affecting businesses operating in the consumer bankruptcy environment. This program will survey important U.S. Supreme Court decisions and Circuit Court decisions over the last year in the consumer bankruptcy environment, while providing useful feedback and commentary that will assist all business lawyers encountering consumer debtors.
Program Chairs and Panelists:
- Frank L. Eaton, Esq., Linda Leali, P.A.; Miami, FL
- Janet E. Bostwick, Janet E. Bostwick, PC, Boston, MA
- Steven Fender; Of Counsel; Greenspoon Marder, P.A.; Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Alan Hocheiser; Principal; Maurice Wutscher LLP; Beachwood, OH
- Linda M. Leali, Esq., Linda Leali, P.A.; Miami, FL
- Hon. Elizabeth Stong; United States Bankruptcy Judge; United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of New York; Brooklyn, NY
|Registration for this event is not required. Simply use the call-in information below to log in or dial-in 5 minutes before the meeting is set to begin. |
To join the online meeting (and add it to your calendar):
Go to: https://intercall.webex.com/intercall/j.php?MTID=m00334fb4b1158ef7750ed35770771d9f
- When requested, enter your name and email address.
- Click "Join".
- Provide your phone number when you join the meeting to receive a call back to participate in the audio portion of the webinar.
To join the audio only portion of the webinar, please use the following dial-in and conference code:
- Dial-in: (866) 646-6488
- Conference Code: 626 278 1418
- Business Bankruptcy
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Consumer Financial Services