Register now for our latest CLE webinar on accounting basics that will cover financial statement representations, warranties, and much more! Also, it’s free for Business Law Section members!
Basic accounting knowledge for lawyers, including reviewing and understanding balance sheets, income statements, statements of cash flow, and financial statement footnotes. Additional topics include the roles of the various regulatory authorities and understanding financial statement representations and warranties.
- Basics of Accounting for Lawyers
- June 29, 2017
- 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. Eastern
- Linda L. Griggs; Washington, D.C.
- Christopher M. Holmes; Ernst & Young LLP; Washington, D.C.
- Randall D. McClanahan; Butler Snow LLP; Birmingham, AL
- Thomas W. White; WilmerHale LLP; Washington, D.C.
Presented by: Law and Accounting Committee