Co-sponsoring Committees of the Business Law Section include: Business and Corporate Litigation, Business Bankruptcy, Young Lawyer.
Registration is not required – simply join us on May 25th by clicking on the meeting link.
This program is designed to give informative pointers for the use and admission of evidence in Federal Court pursuant to the Federal Rules of Evidence with a focus on business litigators and documentary evidence. The panel consists of Federal Judges and practitioners.
The program will last up to one and a half hours.
Program Co-Chair and Moderator:
- Linda Leali, Esq.; Shareholder; Linda Leali, P.A.; Miami, FL
- Melissa Damian Visconti, Esq.; Attorney; Damian & Valori, LLP; Miami, FL
- Steven Fender, Esq.; Of Counsel; Greenspoon Marder, P.A.; West Palm Beach, FL
- Hon. Darrin Gayles; District Court Judge; United States District Court, Southern District of Florida; Miami, FL
- Hon. Laurel Isicoff; Chief Judge; United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida; Miami, FL
- Victor Vital, Esq.; Partner; Barnes & Thornburg LLP; Dallas, TX
This webinar is free to Business Law Section members. You may add this webinar to your calendar by clicking here.