Our panel of General Counsels will share their insights and recommended career planning strategies to become and advance your career as an in-house attorney. What do you need to consider when interviewing and joining a corporate law department? What practical things do you need to know about being successful in your corporate career? How should you develop your legal skills in various stages of your career? Should you transition to another role in your company? What career limiting moves do you need to avoid? This program will provide you with the skills you need to commence, develop and enhance your in-house career.
- Becoming and Advancing your Career as an In-House Attorney
- February 23, 2017
- 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. Eastern
- Jacqueline Parker (moderator), Synchrony Financial, Stamford, CT
- Jeannie Frey, Presence Health, Chicago, IL
- Jonathan Mothner, Synchrony Financial, Stamford, CT
Presented by: Corporate Counsel Committee