General links to law related sites can be found at:
- Pace University's database of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the Initiation Sale of Goods and International Commercial Law Database
- The International Association of Commercial Administrators (IACA) maintains links to state model administrative rules (MARS) and contact information for state level UCC administrators.
- Information on the work of The United Nations Commission on International Trade Law ("UNCITRAL") (including the work of its working groups on Procurement, International Arbitration and Conciliation, Transport Law, Electronic Commerce and Insolvency Law)
- The Secretariat of Legal Affairs (SLA) develops, promotes, and implements the Inter-American Program for the Development of International Law.
- Information on the Hague Conference on Private International Law and its current status.
- Information on the (International Institute for the Unification of Private Law "UNIDROIT") project to enhance the internal adequacy and cross-border compatibility of existing national laws, including the Draft Convention on Substantive Rules Regarding Intermediated Securities .
- The Uniform Commercial Code as enacted.
- The National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws Drafts of Uniform and Model Acts.