Schedule Views: After you log in to the site, select the Schedules tab on the top navigation. From this tab, you can view:
- Schedule by Day: This tab shows a full schedule view of all CLE programs, committee and subcommittee meetings, and special events. Use the tabs at the top to look at different days. Further refine your search by session type, day, committee, specialty topic, and practice area.
- All Sessions: This tab shows an index view of all CLE programs, committee and subcommittee meetings, and special events. It can be filtered by session type, day, committee, specialty topic, and practice area.
- All CLE Programs: This tab shows a pre-filtered index view of CLE programs. From there, you can filter by day, committee, specialty topic, and practice area.
- All Committee Meetings: This tab shows a pre-filtered index view of committee and subcommittee meetings. From there, you can filter by day and committee.
- All Special Events: This tab shows a pre-filtered index view of special events (receptions, encore events, special panels, and ceremonies). From there, you can filter by day and committee.
Filtering Options: From the schedule page, you can filter by the categories below to find the meetings and events most relevant to you:
Session: All events at VSpring are broken into three categories:
- CLE Programs: Substantive programs that can be viewed live for CLE credit.
- Committee and Subcommittee Meetings: Substantive discussions covering specific business law topic areas or administrative discussions about the work of the group. They are open to all attendees and are an excellent opportunity for any member to get involved with the work of our committees and subcommittees.
- Special Events: Receptions and networking opportunities developed to help you round out your meeting experience.
Committee: The Business Law Section is home to 50+ practice specific committees, covering almost every area of business law. Committees sponsor CLE programs, host substantive and administrative meetings, and receptions. Use this filter to find sessions sponsored by our committees.
Specialty Topics: Find programs or events on a specific subject, for a certain audience, or in a special track.
Practice Areas: The Business Law Virtual Spring Meeting covers almost every business law practice area. Narrow your search by using our practice area tag. Below, you will find a list of the eight practice areas and their sub-categories to help you refine your CLE search!
- Bankruptcy & Finance
- Bankruptcy Law
- Commercial Finance
- International Law
- Uniform Commercial Code
- Business of Law
- Diversity and Inclusion in the Profession
- Law Practice Management
- Pro Bono
- Professional Development
- Business Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Business Litigation
- Dispute Resolution
- Business Regulation & Regulated Industries
- Antitrust Law
- Banking Law
- Consumer Finance
- Employee Benefits
- Energy Law
- Environmental Law
- Health & Life Sciences
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Tax Law
- White Collar Crime
- Corporations, LLCs & Partnerships
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Law
- International Law
- Limited Liability Companies
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Internet Law & Cyber-Security
- Data Privacy
- Digital Currency
- Electronic Contracting
- Internet Law
- Legal Opinions & Ethics
- Legal Opinions
- Professional Responsibility
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Joint Ventures
- Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Securities Law
- Private Equity
- Securities Regulation
- Venture Capital
Building Your Calendar:
There are two ways personalize your platform calendar:
- From the Schedule by Day view, you can click on the star next to any program
- From the Session Page, you can click on the star next to any program
After you mark your sessions, you can view them by navigating to the “My Schedule” page from the “Schedule” tab on the drop down, or in the “My Favorites” tab next to the dates on the Schedule by Day view.
You can also click on any of the calendar options under the title to download an invite that you can to your preferred calendar (Outlook, Google, or iCalendar).