Fintech Regulatory Compliance – The Evolving Landscape
December 15, 2020
Effective regulatory compliance controls are critical to helping fintechs remain viable. This webinar will explain how to approach the evolving regulatory compliance landscape of state and federal regulation for fintechs in designing compliance controls.
This webinar provides:
- An overview of new developments in state and federal regulatory oversight of fintechs.
- Guidance on the basics of compliance programs, best practices, and challenges to avoid.
- An inventory of key resources to consider in designing, establishing and maintaining a fintech compliance program.
- Patty P. Tehrani (moderator), Bloomberg Law - Legal Analyst, New York, NY
- Robert Kim, Bloomberg Law - Legal Analyst, Crystal City, Virginia
- Lee A. Schneider, block.one - General Counsel, New York, NY
- Brandon C. Smith, UBS A.G. - Deputy Americas Head of Sanctions, New York, NY
- AJ Bosco, Zeichner Ellman & Krause - Special Counsel, New York, NY
Members of the Business Law Section may access the audio, program materials, and video from this program. Log in using your email address. CLE credit is only available to those attending the live programs.