Risk Management in Enforcement Actions: Managing Risk or Micromanaging It
December 16, 2019
A discussion of trends in risk management obligations in consent orders. Are they becoming more prevalent? Are they too granular and rigid? And how do they relate to enterprise-wide risk management efforts, state law and exchange requirements, and industry best practices?
- Matthew Bisanz (moderator), Mayer Brown, Washington, D.C.
- Daniel P. Stipano (moderator), Buckley LLP, Washington, D.C.
- Philip Berkowitz, Littler Mendelson PC, New York, NY
- Irena Gecas-McCarthy, Deloitte & Touche LLP, New York, NY
- Megan S. Webster, Mayer Brown LLP, Chicago, IL
- Edward O'Keefe, Moore & Van Allen PLLC, Charlotte, NC
Presented by: Banking Law Committee
Members of the Business Law Section may access the audio, program materials, and video from this program. Log in using your email address. CLE credit is only available to those attending the live programs.