Conducting an Effective Internal Investigation - One Chance to Get it Right
September 10, 2019
When potential management wrongdoing is revealed, a Company must act appropriately, and act promptly. The pressure to get it right from shareholders, customers and business partners can be intense. This program will offer practical advice about how to conduct an internal investigation to understand what happened, its effects, and what to do about it.
- Gregory C. Yadley (moderator), Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP, Tampa, FL
- Erik Christiansen, Parsons Behle & Latimer, Salt Lake City, UT
- James Q. Walker, Richards Kibbe & Orbe LLP, New York, NY
- Zain Raheel, Ernst & Young LLP, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Cara Bradley, Everbridge, Inc., Burlington, MA
- D. Ross McGowan, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Presented by: Middle Market and Small Business Committee
Members of the Business Law Section may access the audio, program materials, and video from this program. Log in using your email address. CLE credit is only available to those attending the live programs.