Insider's Insights from the Deal Points Study
March 8, 2018
The Deal Points Studies of the Mergers & Acquisitions Committee have gained wide recognition as the gold standard for market metrics of key negotiated legal issues in M&A agreements. Featuring insights from the issue group leaders of the recently-released 2017 version of the Committee's flagship Private Target Deal Points Study, this program is a must-attend for all deal lawyers interested in market trends and developments in negotiating acquisition agreements of private targets. Registrants will have access to the 2017 Private Target Study (normally, a member-only benefit of the Mergers & Acquisitions Committee).
- Jessica Pearlman (chair), K&L Gates LLP, Seattle, WA
- Edward Deibert, Arnold & Porter, San Francisco, CA
- Ashley Hess, Baker & Hostetler LLP, Cincinnati, OH
- Lisa Hedrick, Hirschler Fleischer, Richmond, VA
- Michael Kendall, Goodwin Procter LLP, Boston, MA
- Kevin Kyte, Stikeman Elliott LLP, Montreal, Canada
- Cindy Lin, King & Spalding LLP, Houston, TX
- Joanna Lin, McDermott Will & Emery LLP, Dallas, TX
- Tatjana Paterno, Bass, Berry & Sims PLC, Nashville, TN
- Chris Scheurer, McGuireWoods LLP, Charlotte, NC
- Isabella Wezdecki, Johnson & Johnson, New Brunswick, NJ
Presented by: Mergers and Acquisitions Committee
Members of the Business Law Section may access the audio, program materials, and video from this program. Log in using your email address. CLE credit is only available to those attending the live programs.