Small Business Capital Formation after the JOBS Act: Where Do We Stand?
April 24, 2017
The program will review the small business capital-raising initiatives made possible by the JOBS Act, and focus on the ways in which the markets have developed to accommodate these offerings. The initiatives that will be reviewed will be crowdfunding, offerings under revised Regulation A, and placements under Rule 506 using general solicitation.
- Jeffrey Rubin (moderator), Ellenoff Grossman & Schole LLP, New York, NY
- Sebastian Gomez Abero, Securities and Exchange Commission Office of Small Business Policy, Washington, D.C.
- David Feldman, Duane Morris LLP, New York, NY
- Sara Hanks, CrowdCheck, Alexandria, VA
- Kim Wales, Founder, Wales Capital, New York, NY
Members of the Business Law Section may access the audio, program materials, and video from this program. Log in using your email address. CLE credit is only available to those attending the live programs.