CEO Succession & Crisis Management: Fiduciary Duty, Securities Disclosure, and Practice Approaches
March 8, 2017
Our panelists will provide practical guidance on how boards and advisors can help companies enhance and execute their playbooks for a CEO succession crisis. Companies should maintain and implement thorough emergency CEO succession plans and be positioned to seamlessly respond to concerns of investors, employees and other constituents during a CEO transition.
- Anne Meyer (moderator), Georgeson LLC, New York, NY
- Howard Brownstein, The Brownstein Corporation, Conshohocken, PA
- Tanuja M. Dehne, Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp., Princeton Junction, NJ
- Davia Temin, Temin and Company, New York, NY
- Katayun I. Jaffari, Ballard Spahr LLP, Philadelphia, PA
Presented by: Corporate Governance Committee
Members of the Business Law Section may access the audio, program materials, and video from this program. Log in using your email address. CLE credit is only available to those attending the live programs.