M&A Negotiation Trends: Insights from the 2015 Private Target Deal Points Study
March 10, 2016
The Deal Points Studies of the Mergers & Acquisitions Committee have gained wide recognition as the gold standard for market metrics of key negotiated legal issues in M&A agreements. Featuring insights from the issue group leaders of the recently-released 2015 version of the Committee's flagship Private Target Deal Points Study, this program is a must-attend for all deal lawyers interested in market trends and developments in negotiating acquisition agreements of private targets. Registrants will have access to the 2015 Private Target Study (normally, a member-only benefit of the Mergers & Acquisitions Committee).
- Wilson Chu (moderator); McDermott Will & Emery LLP; Dallas, TX
- Jessica Pearlman; K&L Gates; Seattle, WA
- Claudia Simon; Paul Hastings LLP; Los Angeles, CA
- Chris Scheurer; McGuire Woods LLP; Charlotte, NC
- Tatjana Paterno; Bass, Berry & Sims PLC; Nashville, TN
- Craig Menden; Cooley LLP; Palo Alto, CA
- Marty Lorenzo; Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popep, P.C.; San Diego, CA
- Kevin Kyte; Stikeman Elliott LLP; Montreal, QC, Canada
- Michael Kendall; Goodwin Procter LLP; Boston, MA
- Ashley Hess; Baker & Hostetler LLP; Cincinnati, OH
- Ed Deibert; Arnold & Porter; San Francisco, CA
Presented by: Mergers and Acquisitions Committee
Members of the Business Law Section may access the audio, program materials, and video from this program. Log in using your email address. CLE credit is only available to those attending the live programs.