50 Ways to Leave Your Lover, err...Business Partner: The Essentials of Business Divorce in Privately Held Entities
December 10, 2015
Panelists will discuss the definition of "business divorce" and issues peculiar to such situations, which will include a discussion of litigation alternatives for "business divorce" in corporations and LLCs, including dissolution and corporate opportunity litigation, as well as transactional alternatives for "business divorce" in corporations and LLCs, including "squeeze-out" transactions in corporations and utilization of specific dissolution/buyout provisions in LLCs.
- Kurt Heyman (moderator); Proctor Heyman Enerio LLP; Wilmington, DE
- Melissa N. Donimirski; Proctor Heyman LLP; Wilmington, DE
- Peter B. Ladig; Morris James LLP; Wilmington, DE
- Eric Milby; Lundy Beldecos & Milby P.C.; Narberth, PA
- Daniel Formeller; Partner; Tressler LLP; Chicago, IL
Presented by: Business and Corporate Litigation Committee
Members of the Business Law Section may access the audio, program materials, and video from this program. Log in using your email address. CLE credit is only available to those attending the live programs.