Meet the Regulators
March 26, 2015
In a moderated question and answer panel, representatives from the primary federal and state regulators of consumer financial protection laws will discuss where each agency fits within the regulatory process, the tools they use, what differentiates one agency from another, and their current focus over the next year.
- Julie Caggiano (Moderator), Envoy Mortgage, Ltd., Houston, TX
- Chuck Cross, Conference of State Bank Supervisors, Washington, DC
- Reilly Dolan, Federal Trade Commission, Washington, DC
- Ducie Le, Federal Reserve Board, Washington, DC
- Donna Murphy, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Washington, DC
- Christopher J. Young, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Washington, DC
Presented by: Consumer Financial Services Committee
Members of the Business Law Section may access the audio, program materials, and video from this program. Log in using your email address. CLE credit is only available to those attending the live programs.