Facing the Challenges of Social Media Compliance in Corporations
February 5, 2015
This panel will examine the laws governing use of social media in the workplace and provide practical advice regarding social media policies. The panel will also discuss the offensive and defensive use of social media in litigation, best practices for implementing "bring your own device" policies, and compliance programming.
- Agnes Bundy Scanlan (Moderator), Treliant Risk Advisors, Cambridge, MA
- Jonathan P. Fowler, Consilio, Washington, DC
- Barbara Johnson, Paul Hastings LLP, Washington, DC
- Hope Mehlman, Regions Bank, Birmingham, AL
- Grady B. Murdock, Jr., Littler Mendelson PC, Chicago, IL
- Peter Ohr, National Labor Relations Board, Chicago, IL
Presented by: Corporate Compliance Committee
Members of the Business Law Section may access the audio, program materials, and video from this program. Log in using your email address. CLE credit is only available to those attending the live programs.