In The Know is an exclusive Business Law Section member benefit. Earn free business law CLE by attending these hot-topic webinars developed by practice-area experts.
Unable to Attend?
Audio, video, and materials from In The Know programs are available to Business Law Section members shortly after each webinar. CLE credit is only available for programs that are live or in the on-demand library.
Navigating Conflicts in M&A Transactions
April 29, 2021
1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. Eastern
The program will cover recent developments in navigating the actual and potential conflicts of interest that often surface in M&A transactions when dealing with significant stockholders, boards of directors, senior executives, and investment bankers.
- Melissa A. Divincenzo (moderator), Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP, Wilmington, DE
- Nathaniel M. Cartmell III, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP, San Francisco, CA
- Tali Sealman, White & Case LLP, Palo Alto, CA
Presented by: Mergers and Acquisitions Committee
Not an ABA member? Visit the ABA membership page or call 800-285-2221 to learn more about ABA dues.
The ABA will seek credit for this program in the states indicated on this page. The ABA will seek 1.5 hours of general CLE credit in 60-minute states and 1.8 hours of CLE credit in 50-minute states. Credit hours are estimated and are subject to each state’s approval and credit rounding rules. Visit www.americanbar.org/mcle for general information on CLE at the ABA.
A limited number of scholarships are available to defray the registration fee upon application. Preference will be given to practitioners with limited means and unemployed attorneys. Please contact Quiana Nesbit for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Audio, video, and materials from In The Know programs are available to Business Law Section members shortly after each webinar.
- March 2021: Commercial Law Developments 2020-2021
- February 2021: Developments in Beneficial Ownership Reporting and Anti-Money Laundering Law
- January 2021: Protections Available for Directors, Officers and Managers of Corporations and LLCs
- December 2020: Fintech Regulatory Compliance – The Evolving Landscape
- November 2020: The Future of International Data Transfers After Schrems II
- October 2020: Lobbying without a Lobby: The Challenge of Government Relations During a Pandemic, Why You Need Help with Government, and Lobbying Ethics
- September 2020: Where Is the Law on Safe Harbor? A Guide for Trustees on Recent Decisions on Leveraged Buyouts (LBOs)
- August 27, 2020: Sealing the Deal: The Singapore Convention for Enforcement of Mediated Settlements
- August 10, 2020: Capital Formation in the COVID-19 Era
- July 2020: Don’t Just Do Something—Stand There! A Modest Proposal for a Model Standstill/Tolling Agreement
- June 2020: Legal Ethics: Obligations of Lawyers and Law Firms When A Lawyer Decides to Change Jobs
- April 2020: Online Dispute Resolution “ODR” and You
- March 2020: Commercial Law Developments 2020
- February 2020: Making Use of Tender Offers
- January 2020: The Politics of Antitrust: Candidates & Newsmakers Bringing Antitrust into the Spotlight