CARE(S) to Elaborate? Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation in a COVID19 WORLD
July 15, 2020
This webinar will provide employee benefits counsel and plan sponsors an in-depth analysis of the impact of the CARES Act on qualified retirement plans. The panel will discuss the CARES Act’s major provisions (and related agency guidance) as related to qualified retirement plans, options for plan sponsors in implementing changes under the CARES Act, and the critical next steps for plan sponsors. This webinar will also cover approaches to existing and new compensation arrangements and associated disclosure and other governance considerations with respect to executive compensation in light of COVID-19.
- Susan Daley (moderator), Perkins Coie LLP, Chicago, IL
- Andrew Oringer (moderator), Dechert LLP, New York, NY
- Teresa Napoli, Sidley Austin LLP, Chicago, IL
- Phillip Long, FMR LLC, Durham, NC
- Alex Bahn, Hogan Lovells, Washington DC
- Renata Ferrari, Ropes & Gray LLP, Boston, MA
Members of the Business Law Section may access the audio, program materials, and video from this program. Log in using your email address.