Tax Implications of the Federal Government's Response COVID-19
June 24, 2020
This panel will provide an overview of the tax implications of federal government's response to COVID-19, including the FFCRA, CARES Act and administrative guidance. The program will begin with an overview of the laws and focus on government oversight of existing programs such as the Payroll Protection Program. The panel will also discuss what questions remain to be answered, and provide an opportunity to hear from the IRS.
- William Weissman (moderator), Littler Mendelson, P.C., Walnut Creek, CA
- Raul Escatel, Ascendant Law Group, LLP, Los Angeles, CA
- Danchai Mekadenaumporn, Internal Revenue Service, Washington, DC
- Mikhail Zhidkov, Internal Revenue Service, Washington, DC
- Michael Bruno, McDermott, Will & Emory, Miami, FL
Presented by: Taxation Committee
Members of the Business Law Section may access the audio, program materials, and video from this program. Log in using your email address.