The Business Law Section's CARES/COVID-19 CLE Webinar Series provides an in-depth, analytical perspective of how the new law and pandemic affects different areas of practice, including banking, bankruptcy, commercial finance, employee benefits, tax, and more.
Exploration/Evolution of CARES Act
This dynamic multi-part series is designed to help practitioners understand the Act, starting with an overview and followed by comprehensive exploration of different areas. Programs in the series will evolve as implementation changes, issues arise and additional details are finalized.
More information coming soon.
Not an ABA member? Visit the ABA membership page or call 800-285-2221 to learn more about ABA dues.
The ABA will seek credit for this program in the states indicated on this page. The ABA will seek 1.5 hours of general CLE credit in 60-minute states and 1.8 hours of CLE credit in 50-minute states. Credit hours are estimated and are subject to each state’s approval and credit rounding rules. Visit www.americanbar.org/mcle for general information on CLE at the ABA.
Audio, video, and materials from Business Law CARES programs will available to Business Law Section members shortly after each webinar.
- Employment & Insurance Issues Arising from COVID-19 (August 17, 2020)
- Out of Court Workouts in the COVID Era (August 11, 2020)
- COVID-19’s Impact on Tech Startups - Appropriate Dispute Resolution to the Rescue (July 27, 2020)
- Fair Servicing in Wake of COVID-19 (July 20, 2020)
- CARE(S) to Elaborate? Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation in a COVID19 WORLD (July 15, 2020)
- The Questioning Begins: Potential Liability Under the Paycheck Protection Program (July 6, 2020)
- COVID 2.0: What’s Next in the World of Workouts and Bankruptcies (July 1, 2020)
- COVID-19 in the Workplace: Compliance Challenges, Policy Options (June 29, 2020)
- Tax Implications of the Federal Government's Response COVID-19 (June 24, 2020)
- Banking on Main Street (June 22, 2020)
- The Aftermath of the CARES Act: What Lenders and Borrowers Need to Know (June 18, 2020)
- CARES Act in a Nutshell: Lending Issues (June 12, 2020)