Force Majeure and Frustration of Purpose: Covid-19 and Beyond
May 7, 2020
In the wake of the current global pandemic caused by Covid-19, this CLE will address how force majeure and related doctrines affect business relationships. This interactive discussion will focus on a wide range of contractual, corporate governance, regulatory, employment and insurance issues.
- Emily Burton, Young Conaway Stargatt & Taylor, LLP, Wilmington, DE
- Sara Bussiere, Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft, New York, NY
- Bret Cohen, Nelson Mullins, Boston, MA
- The Honorable Joseph Iannazzone, Georgia
- Heidi McNeil Staudenmaier, Snell & Wilmer LLP, Phoenix, AZ
- Peter F. Valori, Damian & Valori, LLP, Miami, FL
Presented by: Business and Corporate Litigation Committee
Members of the Business Law Section may access the audio, program materials, and video from this program. Log in using your email address.