Business Law Breaking News is a free non-CLE webinar addressing real-time developments in law that may affect your practice. Get timely analysis from leading experts on new court decisions, new laws and regulations, changes to existing laws and regulations, and other current events.
More information coming soon.
Not an ABA member? Visit the ABA membership page or call 800-285-2221 to learn more about ABA dues.
Audio, video, and materials from Breaking News programs will available to Business Law Section members shortly after each webinar.
- Impaired or Unimpaired? Treatment of Make-Wholes Following Fifth Circuit's Decision in Ultra Petroleum (February 19, 2019)
- Basho Technologies: Examining the Contours of ‘Control’ and the Attendant Fiduciary Duties Owed by VC’s (September 10, 2018)
- A Briefing on Miller v. HCP case: Fiduciary Duties and the Covenant of Good Faith and Fair Dealing in LLC's (May 18, 2018)
- Avrahami v. Commissioner - What You Need to Know (September 1, 2017)
- A Look at FDCPA Regulation of Bankruptcy Practices after Midland Funding LLC v. Johnson (May 31, 2017)
- The Hague Securities Convention Becomes Effective April 1, 2017; What You Need to Know Now (March 15, 2017)
- Financial Regulatory Outlook 2017: The Future of the CFPB (January 25, 2017)
- The Supreme Court's Decision in Salman v. U.S.: What Does it Mean for Private Practitioners? (January 19, 2017)