Business Law Breaking News is a webinar addressing real-time developments in law that may affect your practice. Get timely analysis from leading experts on new court decisions, new laws and regulations, changes to existing laws and regulations, and other current events.
CARES/COVID-19 CLE Webinar Series
The Business Law Section's CARES/COVID-19 CLE Webinar Series provides an in-depth, analytical perspective of how the new law and pandemic affects different areas of practice, including banking, bankruptcy, commercial finance, employee benefits, tax, and more.
More information coming soon.
Not an ABA member? Visit the ABA membership page or call 800-285-2221 to learn more about ABA dues.
The ABA will seek credit for this program in the states indicated on this page. The ABA will seek 1 hour of general CLE credit in 60-minute states and 1.2 hours of CLE credit in 50-minute states. Credit hours are estimated and are subject to each state’s approval and credit rounding rules. Visit www.americanbar.org/mcle for general information on CLE at the ABA.
On-Demand CLE Archive
- Payments in Pandemics and Natural Disasters
- Force Majeure and Frustration of Purpose: Covid-19 and Beyond
- An Ethics Discussion on Sharing the Attorney-Client Privilege, Updated for the COVID-19 Apocalypse
- Effect of COVID 19 on Shareholder Meetings and the Ability to Give Opinions
- M&A in Europe: Impact of COVID-19
- When COVID-19 Impacts Your Deal: Evolving M&A Practices and Provisions
Audio, video, and materials from Breaking News programs will available to Business Law Section members shortly after each webinar.
- Litigating About Insurance Coverage in the Midst of a Pandemic (July 28, 2020)
- Postponement of Olympics: Series on Legal Ramifications and Considerations, Part I (July 24, 2020)
- Recent Developments in Governance Litigation & The Impact of COVID-19 (June 23, 2020)
- Non-performance Related to the COVID-19 Crisis Under UCC Articles 2 and 9 and the CISG (June 4, 2020)
- Payments in Pandemics and Natural Disasters (May 12, 2020)
- Force Majeure and Frustration of Purpose: Covid-19 and Beyond (May 7, 2020)
- An Ethics Discussion on Sharing the Attorney-Client Privilege, Updated for the COVID-19 Apocalypse (April 23, 2020)
- Effect of COVID 19 on Shareholder Meetings and the Ability to Give Opinions (April 15, 2020)
- M&A in Europe: Impact of COVID-19 (April 7, 2020)
- When COVID-19 Impacts Your Deal: Evolving M&A Practices and Provisions (March 24, 2020)