Developing Leaders in Law Firms and Legal Departments
December 14, 2020
A panel of leaders from law firms and legal departments will discuss strategies to develop leaders, grow talent, enhance diversity and promote a culture of inclusion in law firms and legal departments in times of great change in the practice of law.
- Kathleen S. McLeroy, Carlton Fields, P.A., Tampa, FL
- Mary Akhimien, Bank of America, Wilmington, DE
- James F. Williams, Perkins Coie LLP, Seattle, WA
- Anne Gwal, Pepco Holdings Inc., Cherry Hill, NJ
- Doneene Keemer Damon, Richards, Layton & Finger, P.A., Wilmington, DE
Presented by: Leadership Development Committee
Members of the Business Law Section may access the audio, program materials, and video from this program. Log in using your email address.