The CCPA: Successes, Failures, and Practical Considerations for Compliance
June 16, 2020
The CCPA was implemented on January 1, 2020. This session will take a deep dive into the practical implications to businesses now that the CCPA is in effect, including success stories, cautionary examples, and how companies can remain in compliance.
- Agnes Bundy Scanlan (moderator), The Cambridge Group LLC, Boston, MA
- Ron Whitworth, Truist Financial Corp, Charlotte, NC
- Erin Illman, Bradley, Charlotte, NC
- James Shreve, Thompson Coburn LLP, Chicago, IL
- Shana Gillers, TransUnion, Chicago, IL
- Sherry-Maria Safchuk, Buckley LLP, Los Angeles, CA
Members of the Business Law Section may access the audio, program materials, and video from this program. Log in using your email address.