Working with IRS Insolvency, or, How to Stop Worrying and Love Tax Issues in Bankruptcy
June 11, 2020
Tax issues and bankruptcy often go together. Having a working relationship with the IRS professionals who represent the government’s interest is essential. This panel will discuss how to work with IRS in and out of bankruptcy court to ensure your client’s rights are best protected.
- Jeffrey M. Sklarz, Green & Sklarz LLC, Hew Haven, CT
- Richard S. Goldstein, Internal Revenue Service, Washington, DC
- Jessica Melodia, Internal Revenue Service, Washington, DC
- Raychell A. Tasher, Office of the United States Attorney, Southern District of Florida, Miami, FL
- Lauren M. Nash, Office of the United States Attorney, District of Connecticut, New Haven, CT
Members of the Business Law Section may access the audio, program materials, and video from this program. Log in using your email address.