Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Update
May 27, 2020
Experienced practitioners will provide insights on recent legislation and regulations. Among the topics to be covered are the Section 162(m) proposed regulations; the now-defunct fiduciary rule and related developments with Reg. BI and state activity; the Sun Capital case; the SECURE Act (and as a related matter the Cares Act); Renaissance/Millennium developments and the Texas Obamacare case; and restrictions on, disclosure implications relating to, and other considerations in connection with the level of executive compensation in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Susan Daley (moderator), Perkins Coie LLP, Chicago, IL
- Andrew Oringer (moderator), Dechert LLP, New York, NY
- Renata J. Ferrari, Ropes & Gray LLP, Boston, MA
- Teresa Napoli, Sidley Austin LLP, Chicago, IL
- Regina Olshan, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP, New York, NY
- David C. Olstein, Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP, New York, NY
- Steven Rabitz, Dechert LLP, New York, NY
Presented by: Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Committee
Members of the Business Law Section may access the audio, program materials, and video from this program. Log in using your email address.