Business Law Bonus is a series of member-benefit CLE programs covering all things business law!
More information coming soon.
Not an ABA member? Visit the ABA membership page or call 800-285-2221 to learn more about ABA dues.
The ABA will seek credit for this program in the states indicated on this page. The ABA will seek 1.5 hours of general CLE credit in 60-minute states and 1.8 hours of CLE credit in 50-minute states. Credit hours are estimated and are subject to each state’s approval and credit rounding rules. Visit www.americanbar.org/mcle for general information on CLE at the ABA.
Audio, video, and materials from Business Law Bonus programs will available to Business Law Section members shortly after each webinar.
- How Changes in the Administration Could Impact on Venture Capital (March 19, 2021)
- Requirements and Best Practices for Special Purpose Credit Programs (March 10, 2021)
- Student Loan Servicing Challenges in the COVID-19 Context and Beyond (February 10, 2021)
- Developing Leaders in Law Firms and Legal Departments (December 14, 2020)
- Mediating Remotely in the Age of Zoom (December 11, 2020)
- M&A Lessons Learned from COVID-19 (December 3, 2020)
- Earnouts in the Era of COVID-19: Best Practices for Designing Earnouts to Avoid Disputes (November 12, 2020)
- Governance & Litigation Finance: What Board Members Should Know (September 15, 2020)
- Taxing Carried Interest - The Implications to US Fund Managers of Recently Proposed Regulations (September 8, 2020)
- Negotiating Effective Fraud Carve-Outs in M&A Deals (August 25, 2020)
- The Rise of Foreign Direct Investment Regulations and How It Will Affect Private Equity/Venture Capital Transactions (August 14, 2020)
- Basics of Corporate Venture Capital (August 7, 2020)
- An Introduction to Private Equity Fund Formation (August 4, 2020)