Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions Compliance for Corporates
August 6, 2020
Event Code: CL20BLB10
Eastern: 1:00 PM-2:30 PM
Central: 12:00 PM-1:30 PM
Mountain: 11:00 AM-12:30 PM
Pacific: 10:00 AM-11:30 AM
You must attend the entire webinar including the Q&A, and click on all participation verification pop-up notifications to receive CLE credit. Partial credit is not available for the live program or recording.
Before the Program
Access the Live Webinar
- Enter the unique PIN found in your confirmation email, including all preceding (0) zeros
- Your PIN is your ABA member/customer ID (example)
- Click “Join"
- Check the volume level on your computer or device
- If you have trouble logging into the webinar, please call (877) 297-2901
Optional Telephone Connection
- You must log into the webinar to participate but have the option of listening to the program audio by telephone if you are experiencing problems with sound quality instead of the audio on your computer or mobile device
- For telephone audio, please log into the webinar via the link above and find your personalized dial in information below the webinar slide player.
- If the phone disconnects during the live program, redial the number above as soon as possible to rejoin and continue listening
How to Obtain CLE certificates
- To receive CLE credit, you must be logged into the webinar for the entire program
- Remain on the webinar after the program’s conclusion to complete the program evaluation and access the Attendance Confirmation and Request for Credit
- During the program, please click on all participation verification alerts to indicate you are actively viewing the program. The ABA cannot issue CLE certificates unless you verify attendance by clicking the verification alerts.
- Your participation will be verified and your certificate will be automatically generated and emailed to you shortly after submitting the form
- If you are unable to complete the Attendance Confirmation and Request for Credit immediately after the program, you’ll receive an email with a link to access the evaluation and form a few hours after the program.
- On-demand credit may be available in your jurisdiction for watching the recording link below. At the end of the video, a link to begin the certificate request process will appear, if you do not fast forward and click on the participation alerts.
- Visit our MCLE resources to learn more about how ABA programs address mandatory CLE requirements by state
After the Program
If you have technical problems or issues with your certificates, click on the link below. It will open the webinar help form where you can select the type of issue you experienced and fill in all the required information.
If your online connection broke during the webinar and you had to reconnect, use this form to report that so your total time can be combined and verified. If you are disconnected from the webinar, please call Technical Support at 877-297-2901.
Webinar online help form: www.beaconlivecloud.com/abahelp