Uniform, Protected and Registered Series LLCs
May 28, 2020
Delaware has in 2018 and 2019 updated its laws governing Series LLCs, even as in 2018 there was approved the Uniform Protected Series Act. This webinar will provide vital information as to the use of the series structure even as the many pitfalls of the form are identified.
- Thomas E Rutledge (moderator), Stoll Keenon Ogden PLLC, Louisville, KY
- Elisa Erlenbach Maas, Richards, Layton & Finger, Wilmington, DE
- Matthew J. O'Toole, Potter Anderson Corroon LLP, Wilmington, DE
- Gregory W. Ladner, Richards, Layton & Finger, PA, Wilmington, DE
- Prof Daniel S. Kleinberger, Mitchell Hamline School of Law, St. Paul, MN
Presented by: LLCs, Partnerships and Unincorporated Entities Committee
Members of the Business Law Section may access the audio, program materials, and video from this program. Log in using your email address. CLE credit is only available to those attending the live programs.