50 Ways to Leave Your Business Partner: Business Divorce 101
April 28, 2020
This multi-media program will discuss the field of business divorce and issues peculiar to such practice. Topics will include common claims, litigation alternatives, including dissolution, "squeeze-out" transactions and the utilization of specific dissolution/buyout provisions in shareholder agreements and LLC agreements.
- Kurt M. Heyman (moderator), Heyman, Enerio, Gattuso & Hirzel LLP, Wilmington, DE
- Melissa N. Donimirski, Heyman, Enerio, Gattuso & Hirzel LLP, Wilmington, DE
- Peter B. Ladig, Bayard, P.A., Wilmington, DE
- Eric C. Milby, Lundy Beldecos & Milby, Narberth, PA
- Donald F. Parsons, Jr., Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP, Wilmington, DE
- Michaela L. Sozio, Tressler LLP, Los Angeles, CA
Presented by: Business and Corporate Litigation Committee
Members of the Business Law Section may access the audio, program materials, and video from this program. Log in using your email address. CLE credit is only available to those attending the live programs.