M&A Survival Guide to Selling the Closely-Held Business
August 29, 2018
Offering a comprehensive introduction to the art and science of selling a closely-held business, the panelists will cover the basic corporate law issues relevant to a private M&A transaction including:
- transaction structuring
- auctions and other deal processes to maximize seller leverage
- key deal points in acquisition agreements
- working with representation and warranty insurance
In tackling these topics, the panelists will enable listeners to develop a general understanding of the issues in M&A transactions, particularly from the perspective of seller's counsel, and provide a strong foundation in the M&A process from start to finish.
- Diego Gomez-Cornejo (moderator), McDermott Will & Emery, Dallas, TX
- Chauncey M. Lane, Husch Blackwell, Dallas, TX
- Mike Krigbaum, Morrison Foerster, Palo Alto, CA
- Holly D. Hatfield, K&L Gates, New York, NY
Presented by: Mergers and Acquisitions Committee
Members of the Business Law Section may access the audio, program materials, and video from this program. Log in using your email address. CLE credit is only available to those attending the live programs.