Managing Key Risks in International Business
November 28, 2017
This program will focus on the issues to be addressed by a U.S. company seeking to do business abroad, including:
- Structuring a Cross-Border transaction
- Free Trade Agreements and their impact on investment
- Civil law v. common law and the role of local counsel
- Anti-bribery and anti-corruption
- Anti-money laundering
- Sanctions and export control
- Dispute resolution
- Privilege issues
- Thomas Morante (moderator), Holland & Knight, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Brigida Benitez, Steptoe & Johnson LLP, Washington, D.C.
- Jon Epstein, Holland & Knight, Washington, D.C.
- Marlon Q. Paz, Seward & Kissel LLP, New York, NY
Members of the Business Law Section may access the audio, program materials, and video from this program. Log in using your email address. CLE credit is only available to those attending the live programs.